Sunday, April 1, 2012

September, 2011: Random Activities/Pass of all Passes

So this wasn't any kind of important event or life-milestone, but if I had been keeping my blog up-to-date, I would have liked to post these pictures because I think they are fun.  So, around September, Mike and I made a great investment in the "Pass of all Passes" deal for Seven Peaks and Trafalga.  I hadn't been to Trafalga in years, but after we got the passes we decided to go check it out.  Their indoor mini golf (it was a cold day) was surprisingly fun!  It definitely sent me back to my childhood/youth to be hanging out around Orem (afterwards we stopped by Wendy's for Junior Bacon Cheeseburgers and got cream slushes at Sonic--high school flashbacks!)  I was so inspired, we went to Disco Night at ye olde Classic Skating a couple weeks later.  Unfortunately, I discovered I can no longer roller skate!  (And poor Mike never could).  We've also had some fun lazer taging at Trafalga Lehi and failing epically at climbing their rock wall.  Good times!

To conclude, enjoy the black light mini golfing photos below....

 












No comments: