Sunday, April 1, 2012

December, 2011: Christmas

  So, Christmas happened again this year, and it was wonderful as always.  One of our first celebrations was with the Tylers, my dad's extended family.  We always have a dinner and a Christmas talent show program. Here are some pictures below:

Potluck dinner

Family eating





We also celebrated my Grandma's 80th birthday.



Talent show music talents

Somber audience :)
Me and my siblings' epic "Just Dance" talent







Gift exchange



Mike with a couple of the missionaries who have been staying in my parent's basement this year.



People on their way out.

Mike and my Grandma Tyler.

On Christmas Eve we visited Mike's sister's family to have a family night and exchange gifts.


Nephews sharing Christmas messages.

Nephews opening their presents.

Then we headed over to my parent's house for the final Christmas traditions: sharing Christmas note sentiments, opening matching PJs, and watching It's a Wonderful Life.  I fell asleep in the middle in of the movie this year; I was so bummed!




Of course we opened presents the next morning and had a grand old time enjoying our spoils over the nice, relaxing Christmas break.

No comments: