Sunday, April 1, 2012

November 23-27, 2011: Thanksgiving in Snowflake, AZ

For Thanksgiving this year we stayed at my grandparents house in Snowflake, AZ.  I had a blast with all the the family that was there.

Besides eating tons of delicious food, we mostly also played tons of games (as always) and just generally enjoyed eachother's company.  One of the hits of the trip was this party game we call "Celebrities."  It's kind of a mix of Catch Phrase and Charades.  My dad recorded some clips on his phone, but they turned out pretty choppy.  If I can get them to work, I'll add them later.











Me and some cousins playing "Just Dance."  Love that game!

Mike and I also took the opportunity to go 4-wheeling because my grandparents live right next to a small network of 4-wheeling trails (and the Snowflake Temple which you can see in the background of some of these pictures.









No comments: