Sunday, April 1, 2012

August 11-12, 2011: Mike and I finally graduated from BYU! (on our fourth anniversary)

At long last we have moved on from BYU to the next phase of our lives.  Yipee!  Photographic evidence below.
Our graduation also just so happened to fall on our 4th wedding anniversary!  
(August 11, 2007 - August 11, 2011)

With my parents at my honors graduation luncheon.
Dr. Crowe was my thesis advisor.
Getting my medallion.






My honors thesis.  Holy crap it was a lot of work!  (My mom helped me a lot with the writing process.) 

Sitting together at commencement

With Mike's parents after commencement



Before Mike's convocation



My fam after Mike's convocation
His fam




My convocation













Traditional BYU grad photo shoot









Stopping for snow cones mid-photo shoot



Resuming photo shoot






Straddling the cougar seemed like a great photo-op... that is, until our flesh first made contact against the burning hot metal--ouch!




Grimacing in pain

WE DID IT!
Celebratory Red Lobster dinner.

1 comment:

Chelsea Olson said...

Proud of you Alison. You guys make a beautiful couple. It was nice seeing what you guys have been up too!