Sunday, April 1, 2012

October 29, 2011: Pre-Halloween Festivities - Cornbelly's "double date"

Another non-monumental event with fun pictures.  Actually, this was one of the funnest nights I've had in a long time.  Mike and I took my younger siblings on a "double date" to the corn maze, haunted house, etc. and it was such a blast.  Highly recommended!




Caleb in the "SpeleoKave"--no way I could have gone in there!

Surprisingly terrifying rock climbing wall (one day I will make it to the top of one of these things!)





"Corn Cannon"







When the panic starts to set in.






Megan and Caleb beat us!


Duck race!







This was so awesome.  It reminded me of Scrooge McDuck swimming through his gold coins in "Duck Tales" if anyone catches that reference.




Pig/goat race... we didn't really get a good picture.

Megan bull riding!





Caleb's turn.










I gave it a whirl.













Finally Mikey.









So, if you think the Cornbelly's haunted attractions wouldn't be that scary, you would be wrong.  Megan was losing it!  (She tried to deny it later... haha, nice try.)


There may have been an age limit on this, but I couldn't resist!





Huge, weird, bouncy thing!









A beautiful ending to a beautiful evening!

No comments: