Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Alison needs a new job - take 2!

This is just going to be a quick update. As many of our small readership may know, I am again looking for a summer job (or jobs). I quit Kneaders last Friday after several interesting experiences with the management. Basically, I was absolutely amazed at the way they treat their employees. Well, just like customers, employees have connections too, and I would like you all to know that Kneaders is actually a very shady establishment! I wouldn't recommend patronizing their shop in the future. (Or at least go to the one in Provo, not north Orem). Anyway, since then I have applied at a few places, but so far I haven't had much success. Tomorrow and Friday I am going to be substitute teaching at Lehi High School, but I need to find a more permanent solution soon. If anyone has any leads to good jobs around the Provo area, I would really appreciate it! I'm so thankful to the people who have already been helping me by e-mailing me jobs they come across! It makes me feel loved, hehe. Well, luckily for us Mike is still doing well in his work. He seems to be enjoying it more now than in the past. That's all for now!

3 comments:

Denée Tyler said...

Good luck girl. Let us know when you find a new one. And . . . if you find a place that you think would hire Ben, let us know about that, too.

Diana said...

I'm sorry kneaders didn't suit you. Tell me more about their leadership...??

Chelsea and Evan said...

Boooo for Kneaders! They lost my service!!! At least you got out of their! good luck with the job search!