Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Third Place

This is just a quick follow-up to my last post. My group and I were chosen as finalists in the Innovative Instruction Competition and had to/got to (depending on your perspective) present in front of the panel of judges with six other teams. It was pretty scary, but in the end we won 3rd place! Even though there were only about 14 teams total that entered, I feel so excited that our hard work paid off. They are also going to have a people's choice contest where people can vote for one of the finalists and the team with the most votes gets iPads. So... I'll let you all know when it starts so you can vote for us. :) I'm not sure if the voting is going to be open to anyone, just BYU students, or just students in the school of education. But once I find out I will definitely be publicizing it!


1 comment:

Denée Tyler said...

Definitely let us know; we'll vote for you like crazy!!!