Thursday, April 17, 2008

We are cool!

So, Michael and I (well, just me, but let's pretend) have been noticing a trend that all the married people these days have blogs. Since we are very interested in keeping up with the trends, and we want to prove that we are married, we decided to get one too! It seems like the first entry is a good time to establish our identities. Pretty much we are really good looking and awesome (this is to be proven below).


Wow. I think the picture basically speaks for itself. I don't know what else there really is to say about us. We honestly have pretty boring lives, but maybe we can become more interesting now that we have something to keep it on record. Actually, I have been thinking that I should start writing in my journal again. However, since I've basically become too lazy to write it by hand, I was thinking this might be easier and maybe I could keep track of my life a little better. So basically this could be like a joint journal of our marriage! Awww! It's so cute!

1 comment:

Rodrigo Cañar Cisneros said...

Excellent! This is a good example for us... I think we'll do the same. Wait for our family blog soon. Thanks Alison. We love you both!!