Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Alison's new job!

Last week I wrote about Mike's new job, and now I have a new job as well. Mine is not so exciting as Michael's, but it is exciting to know that I am not going to be unemployed for the summer! I used my great food service experience from the Cougareat (where I have been working this past school year) to get a job at Kneaders! Hehe. I think it is a little bit of a "classiness" move up from Subway, and hopefully a significant pay increase as well. I think I am going to be paid $10 an hour (compared to $7.20 that I have been making on campus). However, the guy that hired me never mentioned my pay during the interview, and I was a little too afraid to bring it up. Anyway, I better get 10 dollars because that was basically my minimum goal for the summer. I said I wanted at least 10 in my application and the job was listed as up to 10 dollars, so hopefully yes. Anyway, I really don't know how it is going to be, but I start on Monday so I will find out all the details then! Now back to studying for finals!

2 comments:

Chelsea and Evan said...

YAAAY for the NEW JOB and higher pay!! Yum, Kneaders! Good bye old Cougareats!!!!

Rodrigo Cañar Cisneros said...

Congratulations and good luck!!