Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My amazingly beautiful wife is very smart!

Well, I guess this is my turn (more like my wife made me do it!) I really don't know what to write, so pretty much, I will write what comes to mind. We have had an interesting week of finals. It was definitely very busy. On one hand Alison partied all weekend long and Monday, Tuesday and today she was very busy studying 'til very late hours and pretty much taking tests. I (even though didn't do so hot on finals) have been busy the last 20 days every minute... As my wife once told me, life is not fair... I was pretty happy with the results of my portfolio and hope to get a very good grade on my Illustration class. Here are some pieces from my portfolio.

Also, I hope I can get at least an A- on my typography class. Alison has done very good in all her classes for which I'm very proud. She has worked really hard the entire semester and we can see the results through her grades. GOOD JOB wife!

5 comments:

Rodrigo Cañar Cisneros said...

Good job both!! Keep doing things right.

Diana said...

whats that last pic about?

Javier said...

Pretty nice pictures !!

Alison said...

In the last picture Mike was supposed to illustrate a nursery rhyme. The first picture is a CD cover. He drew the beetles and then scanned them in and added the words and stuff. In the middle one he was supposed to use a common symbol (he picked the earth) in a new way.

Diana said...

The 3 little pigs? I like the beatles one alot