Monday, September 7, 2009

Cheesy vs. Classy


What I am

What I want to become?

So, I am having a life dilemma. For pretty much all of my life, I have been what you would call a cheesy person. I like weird and random things and I make a lot of jokes that no one understands. It was pretty much the bomb.com. Now, all of the sudden, I am grown up and I have an interest in becoming classy. For example, I want to do insane things like sew or make crafts. The problem is, I have no idea how to accomplish this transformation, or if I even should. Maybe there are some positives about being cheesy. Anyway, I need some advice from all you classy people out there... how do you do it?

4 comments:

Michael said...

I love you my little cheese girl :)

Diana said...

Is this a joke? I don't get it.

Alison said...

Man, no one wanted to give me advice. They just wanted to compliment and/or insult me. Not cool! :)

Cassandra Laine said...

Alison my love I will help you but a classy person never gives away her secrets lol girl can you see my blog? I made it private a few months ago...I'll facebook your inbox ;)

ps i love you and miss your AWESOME AND AMAZING presence ;( sniff sniff stay cheese girl, stay cheese. the world needs you!!